Spring Forward Beauty Tipsby Karen Scott
"Girls just want to have fun" and this is the season to do just that!
Eyes, lips and cheeks are popping with color this spring, with every color under-the-sun available. Here are some of my best "Spring Forward" beauty tips:
- Have fun taking your look from "Futuristic/Modern" with glittery eyes and lips to a more "Classic timeless look" with natural tones.
- Top your eyes off with heavy black eyeliner. Tip: Wing-tip the outer corners of your eyes for a sexy cat-eye look.
- Add a vintage twist with red lips and full strong brows! Tip: If your brows need some growing in? Apply Vaseline at night to start them growing again.
- Paint your eyes with one shade of color or go for three shades at once. Tip: Think Color! Color! Color! In neon shades and all shades of blues, purples and pinks.
- "Old meets new again this Season!" Add some floral patterns to your wardrobe and colorful accessories. Finish off your look with some vintage inspired jewelry.
Have a fun and colorful Spring!