Total Body Workout with Brooke Burke
Kick off the new year with a commitment to get healthy! If you want to tone up and slim down, now is a great time to start working out. To help you get in shape, Brooke Burke and fitness expert Autumn Calabrese have shared some great exercises to blast some fat.
These three basic, effective moves are perfect for moms who want to show their bodies a little burning love!
1. Keep your core tight throughout the workout.
2. Place feet hip-width apart, and squat down
3. Place hands on the ground, shoulder-width apart, and jump legs back into a plank position.
4. Jump legs back to their starting position (just behind the hands), stand up, and jump straight into the air.
5. Do 10 reps, and repeat 3 times.
1. Start in plank position.
2. Pull one knee into the chest.
3. Jump and switch legs. Do this quickly, almost like running. Focus on keeping your core tight, back straight, and bringing your knees to your chest.
4. Do 50 total.
1. Take a plank position, keeping the abs tight.
2. Alternate going from your hands to your elbows one arm at a time. (Think right, left, right left for the first side and left, right, left, right for the second side.).
3. Do 10 reps and three times.
Want to watch Brooke and Autumn take you through each exercise? Check out the video below - and be sure to take a look at all the other great Workout Wednesday exercises on the ModernMom YouTube Channel.
New Tra-Dish: Mini Pizza Pot Pies
Would Your Child Pass This Simple Self-Control Test?
DIY Thursday: Canvas Block Print Storage Bins
What Every Breastfeeding Mom Should Know
The Small Things That Mean The Most...
5 Things Parents of Preemies Should Know
Spicy Quinoa Chickpea Patties (Quinoa Falafel)
How Young is Too Young for Facebook?
10 Spring Loves And A New Spring Coffee Blend From Starbucks You'll Love Too!
Mommy Moments: It's All About the Little Things
5 Fun Family Earth Day Activities
11 Tips For Stay-At-Home Moms Who Want To Go Back To Work
7 Mistakes Parents Make When Kids Wet The Bed
Gluten-Free Zucchini Patties
My Daughter Isn't Who I Thought She Was
Buffalo Egg Salad Sliders