Total Body Workout with Brooke Burke
Kick off the new year with a commitment to get healthy! If you want to tone up and slim down, now is a great time to start working out. To help you get in shape, Brooke Burke and fitness expert Autumn Calabrese have shared some great exercises to blast some fat.
These three basic, effective moves are perfect for moms who want to show their bodies a little burning love!
1. Keep your core tight throughout the workout.
2. Place feet hip-width apart, and squat down
3. Place hands on the ground, shoulder-width apart, and jump legs back into a plank position.
4. Jump legs back to their starting position (just behind the hands), stand up, and jump straight into the air.
5. Do 10 reps, and repeat 3 times.
1. Start in plank position.
2. Pull one knee into the chest.
3. Jump and switch legs. Do this quickly, almost like running. Focus on keeping your core tight, back straight, and bringing your knees to your chest.
4. Do 50 total.
1. Take a plank position, keeping the abs tight.
2. Alternate going from your hands to your elbows one arm at a time. (Think right, left, right left for the first side and left, right, left, right for the second side.).
3. Do 10 reps and three times.
Want to watch Brooke and Autumn take you through each exercise? Check out the video below - and be sure to take a look at all the other great Workout Wednesday exercises on the ModernMom YouTube Channel.
Tasty Taco Recipe For A Full Belly & Healthy Body
Lessons I Have Learned from My Single Mom
Fall Makeup Forecast
Challenge Your Body With This Gym-Free Workout!
Our Sports Heroes Are Criminals
Is Your Baby on a Breastfeeding Strike?
Holy Hormones - Handling My Tween's Pre-Puberty Crying Jags
19 Fantastic Fall DIY Decor and Recipes to Delight You
Fifty Shades of Grey and Our Daughters
How to handle inappropriate toddler behavior? Like this.
PB Banana Dog and Mommy Always Comes Back Book Make Back to School A Cinch!
What is Hot Yoga?
Style on a Budget: Re-Fashion Tips for Moms
To Clear Up The Confusion - I Am NOT An Octopus!
A Sneak Peek Into The Mind Of A Four-Year-Old