Total Body Workout with Brooke Burkeby ModernMom Staff
The holiday season is here, and that means tables loaded with sweet treats and comfort food.
If you want to fight the flab, now is a great time to start working out. To help you get in shape, Brooke Burke and fitness expert Autumn Calabrese have shared some great exercises to blast some fat.
These three basic, effective moves are perfect for moms who want to show their bodies a little burning love!
1. Keep your core tight throughout the workout.
2. Place feet hip-width apart, and squat down
3. Place hands on the ground, shoulder-width apart, and jump legs back into a plank position.
4. Jump legs back to their starting position (just behind the hands), stand up, and jump straight into the air.
5. Do 10 reps, and repeat 3 times.
1. Start in plank position.
2. Pull one knee into the chest.
3. Jump and switch legs. Do this quickly, almost like running. Focus on keeping your core tight, back straight, and bringing your knees to your chest.
4. Do 50 total.
1. Take a plank position, keeping the abs tight.
2. Alternate going from your hands to your elbows one arm at a time. (Think right, left, right left for the first side and left, right, left, right for the second side.).
3. Do 10 reps and three times.
Want to watch Brooke and Autumn take you through each exercise? Check out the video below - and be sure to take a look at all the other great Workout Wednesday exercises on the ModernMom YouTube Channel.