· Go through your mail and sort and purge any you may not have gotten to this week.
· Dust your tables and clear them off. Use a laundry basket to place items that belong in another room. Once you have the tables cleared and dusted – put the items in the laundry basket away.
· Load or unload the dishwasher and wipe down appliances and counters.
· Make any short calls you need to make (re: questions on bills, returns, repairs).
· Schedule repairs or needed maintenance around the house.
· Complete any thank you cards/Birthday cards/Thinking of you Cards – address and stamp them
· Organize your home office drawer – the one you keep pens, pencils, scissors, etc.
· Organize a shelf of a small bookcase – purge books you may have already read.
· Sort your laundry and throw in a load
· Take an inventory of your freezer and frig so you know what you need
· Do a quick search online for some new and different recipes from a country other than yours!
· Organize your bills