Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 4
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS!
We’ve got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home. Here’s how to get Brooke’s fab look from this week’s episode of Dancing with the Stars!
1.Give yourself a smooth blowout using a thermal protectant with hold.
2. From the temples down curl the hair with a larger size curling iron, alternating direction.
3. Part hair down the middle and clip in the bang (fringe) piece beginning at the hairline.
- Using your fingers or brush, blend the bang piece with your natural hair.
- Secure the piece in the crown for added stability.
- Using human hair pieces allows for freedom of heat styling.
Check out some behind the scenes photos from Week 4:?
Brooke and Steven
Marilyn doing what she does best!
The finished look: