The following post is sponsored by Hellmann’s®
These juicy burgers topped with roasted garlic and cheddar cheese with Hellman’s and Worcestershire sauce mixed into the beef taste absolutely amazing! My family loved this meal.
My son can never get enough onions on his burger, so adding the onion soup mix really made his burger extra delicious. It is really amazing how adding Hellman’s and the soup mix to the burgers gives them so much flavor that each bite just explodes in your mouth. My family was even asking for seconds!
To see how easy it is to roast garlic, you can find my recipe here.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 bulbs of roasted garlic
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
- Roast garlic earlier in the day.Preheat oven to 350
- Preheat ove to 350
- Chop 2-3 cloves of roasted garlic
- Mix together Hellman’s, bread crumbs, Onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chopped garlic, and ground beef.
- Form patties with a small indentation in the middle
- Spray a glass casserole dish with cooking spray and then place patties into dish
- Bake 15 minutes on each side
- Remove from oven and prepare burgers immediately and serve.
Make sure you visit Hellman’s or tweet @Hellmanns #Burgervention for recipes and tips to make the Best Ever Juicy Burger for your family and friends this summer. If you’re having a barbecue over the holidays, have a #Burgervention and try some Hellman’s in your burgers. It will be a huge hit! I can’t wait to make it again.