Steven Lake and Kristin Confer are the PhDs of hair. They bring over 30 years of experience, education, and teaching to the hair industry.
Their passion and insight set this Perfect Hair Duo up for success in creating, recreating, and sharing their vision and creativity behind the chair and on set.
Dancing with the Stars: Season 15, Week 6
Every week, Brooke Burke goes from “Mom” to “Glam” on DWTS!
We’ve got some tips to help our modern moms recreate these looks at home.
Here’s how to get Brooke’s fab look from this week’s episode of Dancing with the Stars!
Side Swept Upstyle
1. Loosely curl the hair with a larger size curling iron using a thermal protectant.
2. Make a deep side part and lightly brush through the curls.
3. From parted side, twist hair back and over to opposite side, pinning as you go, until the hair cascades over the shoulder.
- Use a Mason Pearson brush to brush through the curls.
- Use a side mirror to create a great shape from all sides.
- Use a light hairspray with shine to secure the look.
Check out some more photos from Week 6:?
(The Glam Squad)
The finished look: