Here’s a great twist on traditional hamburger sliders that won’t leave you feeling sluggish!
These Buffalo Egg Salad Sliders are just 160 calories a piece and packed
with protein to keep you feeling satisfied – yum!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped (We use Eggland’s
Best because they contain 25 percent less
saturated fat than ordinary brands)
- 1 tablespoon of light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of
non-fat Greek yogurt
- fresh chopped celery (we like to use LOTS)
- 2 teaspoons buffalo sauce (or to taste) (like Frank’s Red
- salt (pinch)
- pepper (to taste)
- pinch of paprika.
- 4 mini hamburger buns (or dinner rolls, halved)
- 2 curly lettuce leaves
well. Stir in celery, set aside. Place a small piece of lettuce on each bun
bottom and then top with egg salad, dividing it equally between the 8 buns.
Sprinkle with paprika and top with other half of bun.
* The Nutrition Twins work with Eggland’s Best to help people
to choose the eggs with the most nutrients.