Looking for a healthy and tasty dinner idea? Check out this delicious recipe for peppers stuff with quinoa, spinach and feta cheese:
- 1 yellow pepper cut in half and cleaned
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 spears fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp scallions, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup spinach, frozen
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels, frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 oz feta cheese
Cook spinach and corn according to package directions and set aside. Saute asparagus in olive oil for 2 minutes.
Add garlic, onions, and scallions and saute until soft. Add cilantro and saute until wilted. Add spinach, corn, cumin and quinoa and heat through.
Season to taste. Stuff into pepper halves and top with crumbled feta cheese.