Looking for some easy, delicious Easter recipes? Look no further!
Breakfast is a great, nutritious way to start off your day, so why not make it a little more fun on Easter by switching up your normal pancakes to bunny pancakes? Not only will your kids have a blast, but you’ll both have yummy creations to eat together by the end of it!
What you’ll need:
-Butter or cooking spray
-edible decorations of your choice! (ex: chocolate chips, marshmallows, whipped cream, jelly beans, blueberries, etc)
Yes! It’s THAT easy!! Here’s how to whip them up:
1. Apply butter or cooking spray to the skillet, and heat it until it becomes warm.
2. Using the spoon, scoop an appropriate amount of pancake batter to form a circle. Then using the spoon again, make two smaller, longer scoops that will act as the bunny ears.
3. Let the batter cook and carefully flip the pancake with the spatula as bubbles appear on the top of the pancake.
4. When the pancake is browned and cooked fully, it’s ready to be transferred onto a plate and ALMOST into your tummies!
5. Get creative! Use the chocolate chips to make a smile, or small banana pieces to make eyes! The possibilities are endless! After you’re done decorating, dig in and enjoy!
If you’re more of a cupcake than pancake person, here’s the perfect recipe for you!
Using your favorite recipe, whip up a batch of cupcakes.
Just like the pancake recipe, you’ll need decorating materials to form these cute little bunnies! Our recommendations are white icing, shredded coconut, decorators’ sugar, jelly beans, licorice, mini and large marshmallows, and any small round candy of your choice that’ll serve as bunny eyes.
1. Frost the cupcake with white icing and sprinkle coconut on top for a little texture.
2. Cut a large marshmallow in half horizontally. Dip the marshmallows in a bowl of decorator sugar and you have yourself 2 bunny ears! Set the ears on top of the cupcake.
3. Using the mini marshmallows, make bunny cheeks. Set a jellybean atop for a nose! Cut some licorice up to make whiskers. Carefully put on the eyes. and VOILA! you have your very own ready-to-eat Easter bunny cupcake!