Add a little Latin flavor to your dinner with this fresh Latin salad…
It’s light AND delicious!
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (frozen or cut from the cob)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic salt and cayenne pepper in a small jar. Cover with lid; shake until ingredients are well mixed.
In a salad bowl, combine beans, corns, avocado, tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese and cilantro.
Shake lime dressing and pour over the salad.
Stir salad gently to coat with dressing; serve!
(Serves 4 to 6.)
Like this recipe? Check out our OMB! section for more amazing recipes and fitness tips that will have you saying “Oh My Bod!”