The following recipe is a guest post from eMeals, a service that’s helped thousands
of people get dinner on the table quickly and affordably since 2003.
- 6 lb bone-in pork should roast, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons pepper
- 18 oz bottle barbecue sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 (12-count) packages slider buns
- 16 oz jar bread and butter pickles
salt and pepper.
sauce, broth and vinegar in a 5- to 7-quart slow cooker.
8 hours or until roast is very tender.
cutting board; shred with 2 forks.
cooker, and discard bones.
sauce; serve on slider buns with pickles.